Branding and positioning require a rigorous evaluation of a product, service, or identity.
A. Lavin Communications BrandConnect is a rigorous process which we customize and implement for our clients’ products, services, or organization identity. We enable businesses and organizations to better understand their customers as well as focus their messaging and strategy to have a greater communications impact.
Following this process, we embark on a long term communications program that includes thought leadership, sales communications, digital and social marketing, and media relations, of course.
With more clearly defined branding, earned and paid media efforts have more impact.
- Establish the competitive communications footprint
- Conduct a SWOT analysis
- Refine or revamp brand messaging, USP and marketing architecture
- Provide logo development and ancillary collateral design
- Develop and implement strategic brand messaging campaign
Talk to us before you talk to media.
A. Lavin Communications has decades of experience preparing fearful executives, egotistical celebrities, and renowned researchers to succeed in online, broadcast and radio media interviews. We help clients effectively connect with the media through our proprietary media training program “PointConnect.”
Just because you have something new to talk about – a product, a service, or an issue – doesn’t mean you know how to get your point across in media interviews.
A. Lavin Communications guarantees that PointConnect will turn any executive or spokesperson into an effective brand advocate or industry expert. Whether you’re a tech CEO or genetic scientist that needs to communicate more simply, we can help.
Become the “go to” source that provides “quotable quotes” for publicity or thought leadership.
PointConnect will empower participants to:
- Understand reporters’ objectives, concerns, and deadlines
- Excel at crafting and delivering key message points that get coverage
- Prepare and manage difficult or hostile interviews and crises
Media relations has never been more complex or fragmented.
Call it “earned media,” “publicity,” or “public relations,” you need a team that can develop an effective media strategy and deliver targeted results.
Clients seek our expertise and longstanding contacts to garner top-tier media coverage –and we consistently deliver.
Our experience is measured in decades. Whether we’ve known a reporter for 10 years or 10 minutes, we understand how to capture their attention in just seconds to garner the coverage you require and desire.
An integrated approach ensures that earned media results are boosted through social media channels.
Our team will help:
- Fine tune your messages so they are relevant for specific media
- Create an effective strategy
- Leverage our relationships to establish your public relationships
- Monitor and analyze earned media impact
What makes a leader?
Your organization sets standards and has a unique competitive perspective on where your industry is headed.
Thought leadership is critical to your business communications. But you don’t have the time to write and writing well is, well, agonizing for most people. Not us.
A. Lavin Communications can think for you or draw out those flashes of brilliance. Those insights can and should be developed into content that reinforces your market position and drives awareness.
VisionConnect will help:
- Research, draft, and secure bylined article coverage
- Create and place Op-Eds
- Develop a speaking program targeting ideal venues, securing opportunities, and developing presentations
- Repurpose content as news and social media information
Every brand connection program should Have a robust, strategic social media program.
You won’t successfully grab hearts and minds if you’re not connecting with influencers, forming an emotional bond with consumers, and generating visibility for your products, opinions, and news.
Many of our clients don’t have the bandwidth, resources, or content to implement a dedicated social media effort critical to engaging audiences.
Let us help solve your social media issues.
Our social media team will:
- Evaluate your current initiatives
- Examine your competitors’ social media footprint
- Create connections with key targets and audiences – followers and influencers
- Develop a social media matrix to target and boost social media engagement.